Using observation and dialogue as diagnostic tools, I will assess your health and use pulse and tongue diagnosis to determine your individual constitution from an Ayurvedic perspective. As part of the initial two-hour consultation, I will conduct a complete review of your history and health concerns, lifestyle and symptoms. One week following the initial consultation and during our one-hour findings session, I will present you with a findings report identifying your individual constitution and imbalances. This will also include a treatment plan mapping out recommended healing practices in order to establish balance and maintain health. We will then incrementally integrate the plan into your lifestyle, including a food program, herbal formulations and other practices within the 5 sense therapies of Ayurveda resulting in homeostasis and optimal health
Basic Introduction package includes:
- 2 hour intake meeting to evaluate medical history, lifestyle, diagnostics
- 1 hour report of finding meeting to present Doshic constitution and present imbalances. Includes suggested 6-12 month treatment plan layout
- 3/4 hour follow up consultation after implementing first steps of treatment plan.
Single Follow up consultation:
- During a 1 hour visit, we will review and discuss results from treatment, assess progress, look at setbacks and integrate new lifestyle practices according to designed treatment plan.
Seasonal Cleanse Ritual – Panchakarma
An effective yet subtle way to rid the body and mind of toxins on a cellular level, Panchakarma includes an orientation meeting, a health evaluation and three, five or seven days of treatment, including lunch during treatment days.
During your orientation, I will present you with a home preparation diet and lifestyle program – something that you will follow for five days prior to the cleansing ritual. Following, the detox process begins with daily treatments designed for your individual health that include Abhyanga, Shirodhara, Svedana and others. To restore perfect health and balance in your entire being, I will apply a combination of cleansing and rejuvenating methods.
13 Day Programm includes:
- initial consultation to determine dosha and imbalance specific treatment
- 5 day home preparation instructions to prepare for the panchakarma
- daily check ins and support for the 5 prep days
- 3 days of purifying and bliss treatments a total of 6 hours of treatment
- all materials for take home self administered treatments ( like enema )
- 3 days of Kitchari supply as a mono diet during the treatment days
- aftercare support and easy to follow instructions for integration
Click here for more info on Panchakarma.
This 2 hour heavenly and highly therapeutic experience consists of a dry brushing followed by Abhyanga, a warm herbalized oil massage) to rejuvenate the entire nervous system, move lymph and dislodge fat soluble environmental toxins for elimination through the skin, then Shirodhara a blend of warm oil is released consistently over the third eye point to deeply relaxes and restores the central nervous system, relieve stress and deeply relax body mind and spirit
Personal Yoga Instruction
Offering private yoga instruction for the individual or groups. The session includes guided asana practice for the physical aspect, breath work and meditation methods for the body, mind and spirit. Motivational soundbites and instructional cues for a clear understanding will be tailored to your individual needs.
$125 in person house call 75 min
all treatment prices at my facility. Kindly ask for house call prices.
Drawing from a variety of massage techniques that include Swedish, deep tissue, acupressure, Thai massage and sports, I will create a customized session based on your needs and specific conditions.
Long rhythmic strokes deeply relax and restore energetic balance and reestablish the body s homeostasis with this Ayurvedic warm herbalized oil massage that dislodges and picks up fat soluble toxins from the tissues to eliminate them from the body, leaving you feeling restored, relaxed and energized simultaneously.
$120 / hour
Thai Yoga Therapy
An all-encompassing form of healing with residual effects on the entire being, Thai massage is performed on a mat fully clothed in comfortable apparel. It is based on the Buddhist practice of metta or loving kindness with roots in Ayurveda and involves stretching, acupressure and palming on the energy meridians, as well as passive yoga postures.
$100/hour (1.5-hour minimum)